Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Remorse

I have done a bad thing today.

At lunch, I ditched a friend for badminton.

Details do not matter, since I am only going to weave excuses in my narrative.

The point is this: despite of the miscommunication, I should not have ditched/dismissed (depending on how you want to see it) her, but I was far to anxious to play, and I did what my boyish spirit told me to do, instead of listening to my brain.

It was a split second decision; but nevertheless a decision, in which I will bear the full consequences.

* * *

Many apologies ready to be sent to your heart, if you will lent me your ears.


1 Comments:

Blogger Minch said...

It was my fault... sorry to make u make that "split second decision". Hope ur friend accepted the apology. If not... tell me and i'll explain the circumstance. Happy late Valentine's day :)

11:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home